Our products and services
We offer a comprehensive range of products and services to suit your needs and requirements. We offer a FREE consultation service to advise you on the best products at a competitive price that will meet your requirements. To find out about our free consultation service click here.
We recommend our clients take out a contract with their installation, although there is absolutely no obligation, it simply means that it gives you peace of mind and covers you in the unlikely event you need to call us out, and means you will receive discounted rates on callout charges and parts.
We use a wide variety of products from leading manufacturers for use in the installation of burglar/intruder alarms, these include Pyronix, Castle, Microtec and Texecom, to name a few, and are fully trained in the use of all of these and many more.
We also offer the following requirement specific systems:
- Wireless alarms: This eliminates the need to have holes drilled into your walls for the installation of cables and prevents unsightly wires
- Pet sensitive alarms: Many homes have a beloved cat or dog and think an alarm is out the question, however, with pet sensitive alarms, you can still have a fully functional alarm system to secure your home
- Remote monitoring and text alert: Peace of mind when you are out and about, these fully integrated systems will contact you via your mobile if the system sounds when you aren't there.
Security in your home or business is paramount, nothing matches the feeling of being safe and secure from the cruel world around us. We offer a fully integrated CCTV system, using well known manufactures in the field such as Sony, Panasonic, Qvis and Samsung. You will be able to access CCTV images direct to portable device, such as your smart phone or tablet, a priceless service that will offer peace of mind no matter where you are in the world.
We pride ourselves on being multi-disciplined engineers with many years experience and a sound knowledge of fire alarm systems, from stand alone to integrated, these include makes such as Kentec, Menvier, Honeywell and Apollo.
Video Door Entry system
Among the other services we offer, we also offer door entry and video door entry systems, this enables you to speak to or see your visitor prior to opening the door, therefore giving you the choice to let someone into your home, and prevent entry through force. Our video systems can include:
- 3.5” LCD colour display
- Full-duplex, hands-free audio
- Door release
- Muting/reactivation of audio during conversation
- Self-connection of video from entry panels, with cyclic selection
- Controls for activating auxiliary functions
- Ring tone disabling, with indicator light
- Eight different lines for intercom facilities
- “Panic” button to call the Porter for assistance
- Ring tone volume adjusts over three levels (low, medium, high)
- Brightness adjustment
- Colour saturation adjustment
- Programmable melodies for calls from entry panel and stair landing
- Different melodies for calls from intercom and Porter
- Programmable number of rings for calls from entry panel
- Power save video switching function switches between receivers connected simultaneously
Automated gates are becoming increasingly popular, and will always add a grand look to your home, or premises, whether its a five bar gate, iron or solid wood gates its something your visitors will see on arrival and set the impression for your property. There are multiple benefits to having automatic gates to keep you and your property secure, some of these include:
- Keeping children and pets safe from traffic and passers by
- Out of site is out of mind
- Gates can be a great way of deterring opportunists, - if they can't see in they tend not to try
- Not only a security feature but also a positive selling point
Please do get in touch on 01256 882066 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to discuss your individual requirements via phone or with a free no obligation consultation at a time that suits you.